Tuesday, September 8, 2015

9-8-15

Beckett's first day of Kindergarten! I only cried/dry heaved and had severe
chest pain for 3 hours! 



A surprise was waiting for my sweet boy!


Waiting for B!

She talked his ear off when he got home! 

Emerson was talking to herself at her little table doing play doh while he was gone and she said "Beckett is not nervous at school right now nope not at all!" So
I said I'm just worried he's gonna be lonely and get swallowed up and she said MOM he's with kids and his teacher so he won't be lonely and kids don't eat other kids - DUH!

Mrs Harkins said he is a neat kid with a sense of humor that was patient, followed the rules and listened really well!
He told me he missed me a whole bunch but he was all smiles when I got him off the bus! Phew! 

1 comment:

  1. Yayayayay! The first of many mom moments that will pull at your heart strings...Take it from me...Love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete