Tuesday, March 18, 2014

No. More. Snow.

I am so grateful for the extra time at home with the kids in the winter but the fact that it is taking away from our summer is no bueno. We have missed now 18 days of school due to weather! That is crayyyyyzaaaayyyyy.  

We had a fun day inside yesterday just watching movies, picking up toys, making fun snacks, singing songs.  Today B and E went to school for their Spring Bunny pictures! If they didn't have pictures I would have kept them home - muhuhahaha. I still get to pick Beckett up early for speech though! 

I am going to take every advantage of today to tackle their bedrooms. The toys and clothes are literally busting out of every drawer, bucket, basket, closet - it's nuts.  Hopefully they won't notice that some things might *disappear* today but I have a van full of Goodwill stuff already. I love to purge.  How did we end up with so much stuff over the last 7 years!?!?! 

I am anxious to do some Spring cleaning on this snow day. After I ichat with my sister over some tea. :) 

xoxo
Libby 

~Photo dump from our busy Saturday, Art School at LPS, snow day and some of my daily devotionals~ 
























2 comments: