Saturday, March 29, 2014

Rainy Saturday!

We had a relaxing, rainy Saturday. Our day started at MiMi's Cafe for yummy french toast, chocolate chip pancakes, carrot raisin muffins, bacon, eggs, and a goat cheese omelette! SO good. A couple sitting behind us told me that Emerson just made their whole day with her smile. It brought tears to my eyes! She has been the happiest, most smiley  girl since her tubes. She laughs out loud constantly, and waves and says hello to everyone! Then we took the kiddos to CMoR to play for a while. Stopped by Trader Joe's for our weekly stock up and I put dinner in the crock pot. We layed in bed and watched movies. Everyone except for Emerson took a nap! I live for the weekends! In two weeks we'll be in Florida - I can.not.wait!!!! 

MiMi's :)





I also live for laughing cow cheese which goes into everything in my crock pot! This was so yummy! 








No comments:

Post a Comment