Friday, January 16, 2015

1-16-15

Happy birthday Grandma Helen!

I love this cat!!!!! Sunny stretching in the sun :) 


And sometimes you just gotta order pizza for lunch! We had apples oranges and smoothies for breakfast so I'm not feeling too guilty about it! Ha! 

Cleaning instead of cooking today! 


We use this in the kid's smoothies and it is so delicious and super healthy!!! They love it!

This girl came downstairs in this get up and said why is there a cowgirl on my necklace? I said - that's Jesus. Her response - well Jesus looks like a cowgirls. I mean I just can't even handle it! 


We went to Short Pump to squeeze in some birthday shopping - I could not do the stores I had to without backup - thank God for good friends that will help me out anytime!!! <3 Emerson threw a huge fit in the food court so our mall trip ended quickly - daddy swooped in and I got to finish alone!! TGIF - oh wait I'm a mom. :) 

B wanted a picture with the Chief!









No comments:

Post a Comment