Sunday, January 18, 2015

1-18-15

Today started off with meeting my bestest friend for breakfast!!! We were wearing the same necklace when we got there! Ha! Even though it was pouring down rain it was a great morning! She treated me to french toast and coffee and we had some meaningful conversation that was much needed in my life!!!!! I miss you so much boo and I'm incredibly proud of you! 

Beckett and Emerson got a few more hours of playtime in with Grandma Helen and Pop Pop then we were 
On the road again.... 



These kids are the best travelers!!!!




They love their little critters from Grandma B/ Lou Lou and we're so thankful for our visit with her! 

We painted Emerson's toes with new polish from Auntie Shell...Emerson picked out the combo! 



We came home to dinner from YaYa! Daddy went out to watch the games with his friends and we cuddled up on the couch <3 I was squeezing him a little too tight because he said "Uh Mom I need some space!" Haha! Can't help it! 








No comments:

Post a Comment