Thursday, February 12, 2015

2-12-15

Today was a little crazy!! You would think it was Friday the 13th but oh no that's tomorrow - I'm nervous! We stayed home because they were finishing the driveway!!! Yay!!! So we were going a lite stir crazy but I had planned to go to the gym this afternoon. Emerson was a screaming bear after her nap and did not want to go anywhere, it started snowing while they were paving, Beckett got poop all over the bathroom and his response to why it was all over was "it was a big dump mom" fantastic. So at 5 o'clock dinner was ready in the crock pot, Neal walked in th door and I booked it to the gym where I ended up just sitting in the sauna but hey atleast it was something!! Kids are bathed and in bed and I am ready for my mini vacay - Scandal!!  

The Dealer 


My kids like really simple lunches! 

Emerson always requests "cream" on her strawberries. 

She has the best life!

Huge new play area!!! bikes, basketball and chalk here we come!!
For an additional $400 you can add a walkway! Worth it ;) 











No comments:

Post a Comment