Friday, February 13, 2015

2-13-15

TGIF! I volunteered in Beckett's classroom today from 9-12 - they're so cute but man are they exhausting! I was happy to go get Emerson and treat my little Valentine's to lunch and shopping! I just can't help but wanting to spoil them sometimes! Lucky for us toys r us had the new imaginext spongebob toys 25%off and they had shopkins!! Happy kids played all afternoon!!! Then we took a nap and YaYa came over after work to do more Valentine's spoiling! So excited for this 3 day weekend with my loves! 

Can't park on it yet but enjoying the driveway!



We love stripes and chocolate! 

Be still my heart - I love you so much my sweet boy.
Dinner! Brown rice, chicken (sesame oil rice wine vinegar ginger dressing and soy suave) and broccoli (olive oil balsamic lemon salt pepper paprika parmesan) so good!!! 

Thanks for my mask YaYa! 


After the saddest movie of all time - Toy Story 3 - oh darling don't you ever grow up just stay this little....






No comments:

Post a Comment