Sunday, February 8, 2015

2-8-15

Today was a beautiful day!!! It reminds me that God's grace is all around us. Today was a day to focus on the simple things and what means the most!  We did our grocery shopping this morning as a family then YaYa came over to babysit while Neal and I headed out for some much needed alone time! We went to BJ's for lunch and I had a really good Kale and Brussels sprout salad and Neal had mahi mahi tacos! We had so much fun actually talking we decided not to go home but to Maya for some drinks - best peach margarita ever. Then we decided we still wanted just a little bit more time together so we went and walked around SAMs club - we just laughed and goofed off like youngins! We are so lucky to have YaYa here!!! Thankful for her help and a nice afternoon walk!! Then I went to church with my dear friend and out for some girl time and sushi afterwards. I learned this evening my grandpa was taken to the icu for difficulty breathing so it's going to be a sleepless night here worrying about the Sweetest man I've ever known <3 

Picnic with YaYa! 

We like to walk in our jammies! 
Right before she jumped in the creek!!!
Her first bike! 






No comments:

Post a Comment