Sunday, February 9, 2014

That makes me happy...

Emerson had a difficult week being a 2 year old! She communicates very well and knows what she wants but her frustration level has been just over the top lately. She had an incident report 4 days this week at school for pushing, hitting, biting and scratching. I am just baffled since Beckett did not do those things I don't know how to handle the behavior. Two totally different kids and I am not comparing them I just need help with this chick! Friday she had the best day ever, according to her teacher! When I picked her up she was so excited to tell me how good she was and she looked at me very serious and asked "does that make you happy mommy?" Holy bring me to my knees. Why does my 2 year old want to make me happy?! She amazes me but definitely made me realize how much my reactions have an affect on her. So we had a fun weekend and I tried so hard to be very patient and positive and extra loving with her. Let's hope this continues for both of us and we have a kisses and hugs kind of Valentine's week! 

I love you my sweet Emerson! So proud of you for getting your cast off this week! 

Waiting at the ear dr. 
At the orthopedic dr.
She stared at her foot for a good 5 minutes! 
Lollipop!
First bath in 2 weeks!
Fun Saturday at the pool for all 4 of us!
Beckett loved being in the deep end with daddy!
Beckett and Neal went to see Legoland movie so Emerson got some sweet snuggle time in with Sunny.


P.S. Rent Labor Day on DVD if you want to see some amazing acting! 










1 comment: