Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Loving this month!

We have truly been living life to the fullest this month! Last week we celebrated Emerson's 3rd birthday!! It was perfect - streamers, flowers, balloons, cake, presents and Chick Fil a with her best friend, Brady. She was ecstatic about every little thing. My kinda birthday!!! 





Shopping with Grandma Helen and Pop Pop's money!




  We had an awesome weekend with 3 soccer games and a trip to Busch Gardens with our dear friends. We laughed so much my throat was killing me! It has been awhile since I have ridden roller coasters and wow did I miss them! I have been volunteering in B's class and started working out with a personal trainer - ouch. But I need it!! I have no reason not to be fit so I'm excited to start working out harder.  We are enjoying the Children's museum and the park a couple times a week also! 

Here are our pics from the last week! Fall weather is simply gorgeous! 













Beckett being Morgan's goalie! 




Her birthday present is a lifesaver while B is in speech!






















1 comment: