Monday, October 6, 2014

October!

I am so excited that it's October!! We have Neal's birthday the 5th, Avery's birthday the 6th, Patti's birthday the 7th, Emerson's birthday the 22nd, soccer every Saturday, wedding on the 18th and Busch Gardens couple's trip on the 25th and that's the month!! Oh and Halloween :) 


I added the end quotations after taking this pic and once I realized my shirt was inside out this morning at the gym. Yeah! 

After the gym we went to Trader Joe's and the Christmas Tree Shop. Emerson loved sampling the pumpkin cream cheese but she had her eye on a pumpkin cake which is now almost gone! 


Then we went to pick up Beckett - my favorite part of the day because he is just too stinking cute!!!!!! He is loving school. 


We played in the Treehouse for a bit then came home and tackled Emerson's room with mom's help and then it was naps all around til dinner! 

My lunch that kept me full til dinner - chia seed peanut butter and pumpkin butter English muffins all 3 from my apparent obsession - Trader Joe's.

Dinner was curry chicken and haricotverts! 


Time to relax watching these 2 play and fold laundry to some shows tonight. :) 






 




No comments:

Post a Comment