Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I love Tuesdays!

I had every intention of staying home today and cleaning but when my sweet boy asked to go to the museum how could I say no?! It was a nice day to get out, drive and play. My sassy girl was very testing but we ended the day on a happy note! They are growing so fast right before my eyes it's unbelievable! So thankful to have days like today with them. Emerson's new favorite thing is to act like a kitty - she only meows, crawls on all 4s, lays by Sunny and tried to drink out of the water bowl. Beckett got his first xbox game - Lego Batman - so he and Neal have been having some bonding time over that! 

We had a yummy smashed garbanzo bean salad and apples for dinner and the kids went to be eat 7:30 (!!!) so I got to watch Selfie, Manhattan Love Story, New Girl and the Mindy Project and goodness I DVRd Sons and 19 Kids and Counting and I want to watch Chicago Fire! Way too much good tv on!!! 

Here are our pictures from today! :) 

She's so sassy! 
Happy! 


Send this to YaYa! 


Gone fishin... 
Making music

I wanna ride the kittttyyyyy!!!!


:)

Mommy take our pitchas in these trees! 


She thought this was the coolest thing! 


Love these 2! 

We did a yucky piece of candy and a Pom Pom in there... 

Great day!

And today is 4 months since my Aunt passed away - not an hour goes by that I don't think of her <3
















No comments:

Post a Comment