Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Cloudy Tuesday...

Happy birthday to my grandma Jan! We are so blessed to have her in our family. She is a true beacon of light, love, hope, faith and is the most giving person I know! She has a ton of patience and inspired me to be a teacher. She also makes the best strawberry jam in the world. We Love you!! 


We had an uneventful day at home - I tried to tackle Emerson's room  and got about halfway through.... 4 goodwill bags, 1 bag of trash and a whole lotta stuff for the yard sale. It feels good to purge but it takes me so long to get anything done. I clean one room, they destroy another... 

My little sassy pants was full of comments today and refused to wear clothes - thank goodness we stayed home! And my little B was not my usual helper today and had to *gasp* actually go to time out where he screamed for me, the person who put him in there. 

One easy thing in my life today is the Bento box - I don't have to worry about Tupperware or lids or ziploc baggies! Everything goes in one place and Beckett is ready for school tomorrow!! 

Looking forward to working out tomorrow and taking all this stuff to donate! 

Here's some pictures from today!








No comments:

Post a Comment