Monday, September 22, 2014

Now let's just live it up!

We had a great last 4 days!! Friday was Pre-K and play time. I was doing the finishing touches on the yard sale. Friday night I went to my first MOPS meeting and that was fun!! I am praying for a successful journey and friendships through MOPS! 

Saturday bright and early I set up for the yard sale!! Ali and my mom were such good help! I made a whopping $66.00 and took the unsold stuff to Goodwill. Phew that feels so nice to get rid of excess!

Beckett and Neal headed off to soccer and Emerson and I went home to nap. 
Saturday night Neal and I were lucky enough to get my mom to babysit for the night so we could spend some much needed and overdue QT at the Marriott in Innsbrook! We had a yummy dinner at Rock Bottom first and took the leftovers back to the hotel. We laid in bed and talked and watched Love Actually and ate Mac n cheese in bed - my heaven! 
We lounged Sunday morning and had a filling breakfast in their restaurant. 

We were ready to get back to the kids by 9 am though!!! Neal and Emerson had some bonding time and I took Beckett to Toys R Us and we did some birthday shopping for E. 

What a nice weekend we had. I love my little family and our little bubble that we live in. They are all I need. <3 

Monday we did Pre-K, then headed to the gym where Melissa and I had some good laughs trying some new machines! Emerson and I headed to Target for chevron pants for her and treats for B's treasure box. We picked him up to the BEST drawing ever!! I have been worrying over his OT delays but he drew himself and I climbing Babel's Tower and we have a shape and faces!!! I literally cried I am just so proud of him for trying and not getting discouraged. I know he will get everything in his own time but he makes my heart so happy!!!

We spent the afternoon at one of our fav. spots - the library! Turkey meatballs and B's favorite linguine for dinner! 

Here are our weekend pics (& Monday). 

To the dump! 
A cheeseburger for my helper!


Neal wanted a sunset selfie haha

View from our room!

Muah!




















1 comment: