Tuesday, September 9, 2014

First day of Pre-K!


Beckett started a 3 day Pre-K program this week! He was a little grumpy in the morning of his first day and asked to stay home but we finally coaxed him out of the house with the promise of a Popsicle! Bribery at its finest! I was rushing a little to get the three of us ready and out the door by 8:30 - what a change from last year! So, we dropped Beckett off in his classroom quickly so Emerson wouldn't want to stay and Beckett ran right in, unpacked and started playing! 

Emerson and I went to Chick-Fil-A for breakfast or as she calls it - Chickalay - and I shed a few tears missing my B. But, Emerson kept me busy and we headed to Romp n Roll  for tumble class. She loved it - totally her element and she was the best listener! 

We brought Neal lunch at work before heading back to preschool - the three hours really did go fast! 

Becektt was happy to see us and the first thing he said was "I ate allllll my snack mommy!". He showed us his pottery he made and we headed home to all take a 3 hour nap in my bed - glorious! 

We woke up at 5 and met Neal for dinner at Halligans - kids eat free night what!!! 

Overall a great day - I'm so proud of the amazing people my kiddos are becoming.  Tomorrow is a stay at home and clean day. :) 







Of course we had to sit on the fire truck! 







No comments:

Post a Comment