Monday, September 15, 2014

Just what I needed!

I have been in a serious funk lately - I guess it's a combination of still grieving and just only having conversations with a 2 and 4 year old all day. I have missed my adult conversation this week but luckily for me I got some girl time in this weekend and went antiquing Saturday and Sunday. Thanks to the best hubby!!

Soccer pictures were rained out but they still had a great game! We enjoyed some Sweet Frog Sunday and just relaxed in the afternoon. Beckett is ready to go to school tomorrow. Emerson told me she is going to try to be a good listener but she really just can't. I am feeling rejuvenated and ready to tackle my house tomorrow and get stuff corralled for the yard sale! And I'm going to try and remember what I learned in church today that we are difficult to live with but we need to be humble and love each other through!!

Go Coach!





















1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had such a great weekend! I loved antiquing with you on Saturday. Can't wait to hang out again. Play date soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete