Tuesday, May 8, 2012

10 years

Holy crap. I can't believe I just titled this TEN years.  After watching Glee, and crying just a little bit, I had to whip out my scrapbook I made Neal in high school to do some reminiscing.  Has it really been 10 years since we were voted Most Likely To Get Married???








I'll never forget some of my gf's wondering why they didn't win...I mean come on, have you met Neal?  


:)


Anyways,  if you would have told me 10 years ago that Neal and I would be living in Richmond, VA with a son and a daughter I would have laughed in your face.


Yes, I always knew we would get married.
Yes, I always knew we would have children.
Honestly, didn't know where we would end up.


But, happy to say that we are here, have been in our home for 5 years and have two of the cutest kids I have ever laid eyes on. Ever. 




Neal and I have our rough days, our tough days, our in between days and our great days.  But, despite everything I can't imagine my life without him.


When we met at 15 he had every quality I could have ever hoped for in a husband....he is so loyal, so respectful, kind, loving, funny, honest, generous and he puts me first.  


Him putting me first has always been the kicker for me - gets me every time.  I really don't know what I would do without him.  I can't thank him enough for all the sacrifices and for providing for our family.  Always knew you were a keeper Nealy<3


My first, my last, my everything.  Loved dancing with you at our prom 10 years ago and love dancing silly with you now and our kids, now, more than ever. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment