Monday, March 30, 2015

3-30-15

We had a yucky rainy Monday morning that started with crazy hair and a FLAT TIRE! I dropped B off at school and my tire light came on so I went to WaWa to put air in it and it was flat. Luckily Neal came to the rescue, put the spare on and we drove to Sams to get it fixed.  I was supposed to go grocery shopping and fix dinner for my old K team friends tonight but since the tire took the majority of the day we ordered chinese! The sun came out this afternoon and the kids got some great playtime in. The Icecream truck came by and made the kid's day and I got to catch up with my gals over some steamed chicken and vegetables! With one point left to spare today! 






So excited for some Ninja Turtle pops!

Table set for company!







No comments:

Post a Comment