Wednesday, February 20, 2013

This is how all Wednesdays should be!

I love today. Today was perfect. Both of my kids slept in. I finished a book this morning. I took a SHOWER this morning.  

We went to Short Pump to meet Kim and Jack.  We got Starbucks, walked around, played in the play area, walked some more around the fountains, rode the train (Jack had to sit this one out til summer time!) got lunch at Chick Fil A and walked a little more!!!

There is nothing better in the world than best friends and babies and talking and coffee.  Sigh .... Perfect day. Wish I could live it over every day!  

Cleaning while my babies are napping and making dinner for my husband...couldn't be happier <3 Happy Wednesday :) 




Beckett enjoying his lemon pound cake!

Emerson so content playing!

She carried that scone for 2 hours!

Anyone else's kids stick their tongues under the dryer?

Play time!

Riding the train!



All Aboard - look at her smirk!

Hold my hand sister. 

"I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweetheart" was playing :) 

Waving at everybody!

Sweetest baby Jack!

No comments:

Post a Comment