Friday, January 10, 2014

Happy-ish 2014!

Welcome to a New Year! Just turned 30 and just figured out that there's a blogger app ...

So I hadn't blogged all last summer because I turned my computer in to school and we were gone ... On 7 trips! 

Now that I can blog from my phone I hope to be doing so more often!

My best friend Kim over at 

http://abeagleandbaby.blogspot.com/?m=1

Is doing a photo everyday on her blog for 2014! I am not as ambitious as she is, however, I am going to blog at least once a week with a photo dump!

On a side note has anyone else had to use baby wipes because the toilet paper ran out? Just checking... The bathroom is usually my "safe place" in the house where I can get a few minutes of quiet time!  Lookin like wet wipes today! 

Happy New Year!!! Some of our highlights in 2014 already are ringing in the New Year (well very close to midnight) with the Wilsons, going to Nashville with my husband, sister and brother in law, turning 30, having a broken sink and broken toilet at the same time, freezing temps, 2 hour delays and getting the stomach virus! Woo hoo! Never a dull moment! 

Cheers! 
xo
Our new family member, Sunny!

The Parthenon 
Taylor Swift's condo!


Grand Ole Opry!
Opryland 
Do we have anything in our teeth?
Our hotel! Courtyard Marriott Downtown!
NYE and opening presents with my bff - yeah we got each other the same thing!!












1 comment:

  1. Yay!! So excited to read your blog :) Can't wait for the weekly photo dumps of your adorable fam!

    ReplyDelete