Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My Sunshine

My Girl, You are my Sunshine, Somewhere over the Rainbow, What a Wonderful World....


All songs I did not like at all until I had Emerson....my sweet sweet Emerson.  I am not kidding when I tell you looking at her and playing with her and laughing with her is like a dream come true.  She is the happiest baby I have ever seen in my entire life.  She wakes up happy and falls asleep happy. 


I just really don't know HOW this happened!!!! I am the grumpiest person in the whole wide world.  I wake up pissed about something every day...this rubbed off on child number 1.  He wakes up crying every morning, grumpy, doesn't want to talk, just wants to be left alone...just like his mommy.  (I love you Beckett Buddy and I feel your pain)  


But this chick...



IS Miss Sunshine!  Now, I am not a fan of printed t-shirts with sayings on them but when I saw this I just had to get it because that is my Emerson!  I could go on all day about how much I am in love with this baby girl...

I feel like the luckiest mommy ever....I have 1 child who literally is the sunshine in my life and another child who I can relate to in every way shape and form ;)  


Oh and I also had to order this for her room....for obvious reasons. 


Hope you all have a bright sunshiny day :) 

~Libby




No comments:

Post a Comment