Saturday, March 17, 2012

Top 7

Dear Beckett and Emerson,


I am writing this down now in case I forget....God forbid something should happen to me, you need to know about your mother...and what better way than music!?  These are my top 7 favorite songs ever. of all time. so listen to them :) 


7. I Wanna Dance with Somebody ~ Whitney Houston
6. Livin' on a Prayer - Bon Jovi
5. Paradise by the Dashboard Lights ~ Meatloaf 
4. Don't Stop Believin' ~ Journey
3. More Than a Feeling ~ Boston
2. Time for Me to Fly ~ REO Speedwagon
1. Pour Some Sugar On Me ~ Def Leppard 


No one is allowed to talk during these songs and if they are played in public we stop what we are doing and sing along and dance like there's no tomorrow. 


*Disclaimer - you must also listen to AC/DC ... preferably Thunderstruck, Back in Black, Dirty Deeds, TNT and Big Balls - I could not pick a favorite from these.  Don't forget about Poison, GNR, 38 Special, Chicago ballads and a little Asia (Heat of the Moment)/ Eddie Money (Take Me Home Tonight/2 Tickets to Paradise) Eric Carmen (Make Me Lose Control) Steve Winwood (The Finer Things/Valerie) and Whitesnake never hurt anyone...ok I'm done. 


<3 ~ Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment