Monday, February 13, 2012

CITED!!!!

Yesterday after bath time I hear Beckett yelling "HUP" (help) from the bathroom.  I was in Emerson's room checking on her so I go into the bathroom and my BIG boy is sitting naked on the potty - yay!  He squats up on the potty like a frog  ~ ok this is new.  Then he asks me to read him books which I happily oblige.  We read The Very Hungry Caterpillar ~ one of his faves.  He starts grunting (still squatting) and pushed some pee out!!!!!!   He jumped off the potty, gave me a high five and a hug.  I said Beckett I am SO excited!!!!!! You peed in the potty!!!  To which he responded, CITED!!!! YAY!!

I just want to have this written down somewhere for him so he remembers the very first time he went potty at home.  :)  I am so CITED for my big boy!  We had some cookies and milk to celebrate :)

Mommy loves you SO much my B Buddy...hard to believe this picture was taken 2 years ago!!!! Time flies when you're lucky in love :)


No comments:

Post a Comment