Sunday, February 26, 2012

Stuff Strangers Say...

I felt overwhelmed by strangers today...everywhere we went (the mall/church) people felt the need to comment on my children!  Since one of the reasons I started this blog was to be able to print it for my children one day I want them to know what others perceive ;) 

Emerson's Quotes for the day:
"OH MY GOD your baby is SO cute. She is just a doll." Random lady who CHASED us down on the way into church. 
"She was the loudest one during the Lord's Prayer!" Random lady who obviously doesn't appreciate your babbles.
"Did you hear that baby making farting noises the whole time!?!?!??" Little boy in the church parking lot who is obviously the youngest of his family. 
"God Bless you my little sweetie. I love your flower headband!" Father Renniger....if you could just please throw some holy water on her head that would be perfect. 
"Awwww look at that baby!" We heard this atleast 5 times today.  She's a looker for sure! 


Beckett's Quotes for the day:
"He has trouble written on his forehead!!!"  Oh really Macy's checkout lady? I thought I scrubbed that off....
"I can tell who the boss of this family is!"  Man buying dress pants at Macy's....Get.A.Life.
"Good thing this is a place for him to run around!"  WHAT is wrong with him running around your cash register??
"Heeheehee that little boy is funny!" Mom of a little girl in the Short Pump play area...Beckett was following her daughter everywhere. Too early? 

Dear Beckett and Emerson ~ thanks for ALL of the attention you bring to our family :) Let's tone it down next time we have a public outing though. I felt like Angelina Jolie today - minus the skinny arms and gorgeous hair and perfect face and tiny waist and flawless fashion......

But really, I am madly in love with my children - they ARE definitely cute and funny ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment