Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012!

I can't believe that Neal and I celebrated our 13th Valentine's Day together!!!  
I gave Neal a scrapbook for Valentine's Day our Junior Year of high school to "add" to over the years...I have been slacking on that BUT at least it is in our living room and we can look at it together :)   HILARIOUS the things we used to do and say....no examples needed.  I wish I could find a picture of us from Sadie Hawkins where we had matching red shirts and khaki pants on (not Target uniforms.) That was a fun one :) 
Neal still has every.single.note I ever wrote to him in high school at mom's house in a drawer. LOVE.  


Now since we have 2 children we didn't do it up big this year - just a nice lunch date!  The words in the card were all I needed though...."These years are going to be tough for a while with the kids but I can't wait to spend the rest of my life loving you."  True dat homie.  After our lunch date I went to volunteer at Beckett's school!!!! They are so stinkin' cute and he has the best teacher, ever.  Here are some pics from our day ~ hope you all had a LOVEly one! 

~Libby











1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic blog Libby!!! I love reading all about your wonderful family!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete